The attorneys in our firm are well situated to assist new and growing businesses. Our experience in representing businesses of all sizes, coupled with our own experience in opening and growing our own firm, gives us a unique perspective in providing legal and counseling services to new, developing and established businesses. And, the fees for our services are consistently lower than the feed of the larger firms with whom many of our clients have dealt.
We invite businesses of all sizes, but particularly young and smaller businesses, to contact us and discuss the services that we can provide. Some of the services that we regularly provide include:
- The formation and assistance in the management of business entities of all types, including corporations, partnerships and limited liability entities;
- Compliance with federal, state, local and industry-specific administrative and filing requirements;
- Commercial transactions including the drafting, review and enforcement of contracts;
- Real estate transactions including sales, purchases, leases, and land use issues;
- Employment and labor advice, including public and private seminars, counseling, development of policies, procedures and employee manuals. When necessary, we can also provide advice in connection with the investigation and resolution of employment disputes.